- Outline of system requirements and user capabilities at the end
of year two.
- Operational system at the end of year four.
- Report on user evaluations at the end of year five.
- Conference presentations at RESNA in years three, four, and five.
- Journal article submitted to Assistive Technology in year five.
- An information storage, retrieval, and analysis system capable of
supporting RERC activities in real-time and just in time; when project
staff most need and use information.
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness in technology transfer activities,
as reported by RERC Project Directors and their related stakeholders.
- Stakeholder interest in expanding informatics system to address
the entire A/T industry.
[ Top of Page ]